Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good Weekend

Actually, saying we had a good weekend is an understatement: We had a fabulous weekend. The only thing bad about it is it has ended (oh and we had to get the brakes fixed on the car).


Saturday we traveled up to Stow so that Scott could play golf and we could get our car fixed with the "Frank Rock Discount". While the car was being fixed and Scott and Jim were golfing, the kids and I swam. We had so much fun. I had so much fun, that my back, legs, arms, and abdomen are sore from doing flips and dives. We came back to Columbus Saturday evening and finished out the day playing Wii bowling.





Not sure what I'm trying to accomplish here, but whatever it was, I'm sure it contributed to my sore muslces.





Today, Sunday, my dad and Janell came down to Columbus for an impromptu visit and to bring us some of Grandma Rock's furniture. We had a great morning with them and my brothers. We received Grandma's dining room table and hutch. The two pieces fit perfectly in our morning room.


After we (I say we, but really my dad and Scott) set up the furniture, we ran out the door to go to Jackson's t-ball picnic. I'll admit: We were not looking forward to the picnic but were obligated to go because Scott signed up to bring the cutlery. Despite Scott and I dragging our feet to get there, we ended up having a really good time. The kids ran around and shot water guns at each other (and occasionally a parent). Scott even got in on the action and I think he had more fun then Jackson and Aida.





Overall, we had a really good weekend. I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing them! So great to see what the Weidner's are up to :) I miss you and miss seeing your little ones grow up, this is a great substitute, they are beautiful!!! See you soon I hope! xo

    ReplyDelete