Monday, June 27, 2011

Day in the life of the Weidners

There is always chaotic, frustrating, and interesting tidbits of life happening every hour in the Weidner household: Jackson is a blossoming little boy, so smart, so curious, athletic, and SO much like me. Scary. Aida on the other hand is artsy, adventurous, outgoing, and sassy. Ivie is SO freaking sweet and trying to emerge from the shadows of her brother and sister to become her own person. We don't quite know who that person will be yet; it's fun to watch and exciting to find out. I would like to write more on this blog, but by the time I get a chance to sit down and type, I'm either exhausted or have forgotten about all of the hilarious things my three kids (and husband) have done or said. It's a shame, because I really do spend a better part of my day laughing at one of the four (the other half is spent yelling at one of the four :-)



My life as a law student continues to throw curve balls, spit balls, and fast balls. My summer semester is almost over and I will then officially be done with my first year of law school . Thank goodness!

Scott has adjusted to his new position and is doing an AWESOME job! He is really good at what he does and his company is lucky to have him. I'm not just saying that because I'm legally and emotionally tied to him. He really is good at his job and his company really is lucky to have him. Really.

Here are a few random pictures; a glimpse into the Weidner household.











No comments:

Post a Comment