Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So maybe I am smart.

I received my grades today. I improved tremendously this semester! I earned an A and a couple of Bs. I cannot tell you how freaking excited I am! I jumped up and down through the house when I read them. I cannot believe I didn't fail. I had convinced myself I failed my Contracts exam. I even held onto my book because I figured I would need it again next year.

I am SO thankful for the support of Scott and the rest of my family. Scott has spent a lot of time manning the kids by himself while I am at school evenings and while I was studying for finals.

After yesterday's debacle with my Motion to Compel, I needed this good news!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Megan...I know it is very hard to try and balance a family and school at the same time...without the support of our spouses it would be almost impossible to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Megan! I can only imagine how difficult life and law school must be so, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! They say hard work pays off and kudos at being a mom and wife and achieving your goals!I had to take one law class during my graduate studies and the amount of reading was unbelievable!Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete